Updated on May 2, 2018
This keeps coming up, so once again we will visit it.
We have now started on our long waiting list of clearings and the same thing seems to keep coming up, not with everyone, but enough that it is a real concern.
Habits seem to be the bane of clearings. Some will come and get cleared from head to toe, or have a partial clearing, they leave only to have what was cleared come back. The reason? They fail to turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and they go back to old habits. Once that happens the problems will return.
I also feel there are some that believe if they can get their “junk” off of them, then their problems will go away permanently. This will never happen if they fail to turn to their Savior and their habits aren’t changed.
This goes back to cause and effect. If someone judges and get entities on themselves as a result, will casting the entities off clear the problem? No. The problem or cause is internal, inside of themselves. The entities are the effect, not the cause. A person needs to look deep inside with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ and find out what the cause was. Is there a physical problem? Or was it a habit? Was it the habit of judgment? Self-deprecation? Then change that part of you and work with the Savior to not allow it to come back. Where there is no cause there is no effect.
I can’t emphasize this enough, we have seen it over and over. That is the one huge reason I’m not sure about doing clearings right now unless the individual is prepared and actually understands this issue. Knowledge is one of the main keys to keeping off what has been cast off. Again, the effect is not the real problem, the cause is. This is one of God’s natural laws – the law of cause and effect. Figure out the cause and take care of it, repentance is also key in this process. After that is done, then get cleared. A clearing will not take away the cause, just the effects.
A clearing will get rid of the entities, curses, hexes, weapons, and all the other junk that plagues all of us. But, once again, all of these things are effects and not the cause. The cause starts with another natural law – thought. If someone robs a bank, if a man steps out on his wife, if a woman steps out on her husband, and the other millions of things that we could do wrong is a result of poor thinking, combined with poor feelings, which then causes wrong choices in behavior. All of this results in a screwed up consciousness, which is our thoughts, emotions, and actions.
When we make these poor choices there are behavioral consequences. Yes, we have free will (agency) to choose poorly, but we do not have the ability to insulate ourselves or completely escape the consequences of the poor choices/ behaviors that we choose to enact. The laws of consequence are binding and immutable unless we turn around, repent, and make the Saviors atonement efficacious in our lives. Only our repentance and His blood can stop what otherwise is an immutable law of God. I have seen many people that seem to believe they are immune from consequences. Maybe they were coddled during their formative years and are now “snowflakes” not knowing how to exist in a world of truth where there are consequences. They, the consequences of bad behavior and actions, will come to each of us, whether it happens sooner or later. The law of karma that Snuffer mentioned in his blog is the real deal. Some consequences may not happen in this eternal round, but they will happen, the price must be paid.
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ declared that there is a law which if we obey we will receive a blessing. Every blessing we receive is based on a law we have obeyed. This also falls under the law of consequence, only on the more positive side of the scale. (D&C 130:20-21)
Some people come to our home, get cleared, and go home and judge. After which they then can have another party with all their friends, and friends of their friends that have just come back. All those dark entities would love to join with them again, and again, and again. Then they are worse off than before. This is why we harp constantly on habits and repenting.
If for some reason you have ended up on our list of people wanting a clearing, please work on yourself first before showing up. If it is found that you are not ready we will just have a good talk and then you will go back to the bottom of that long list. Spiritual currency is required – time and attention, which includes much study and repenting.
At a class we had last night one of the women mentioned how since she had memorized the 7 Natural Laws she can see them all over the place, especially when reading Snuffer’s writings and the scriptures. I have noticed the same thing since I have become familiar with them. Why are we not all familiar with them? Oh yes, it takes time and work to learn and memorize them. We all have plenty of that, even if we think we don’t. That will not be an excuse.
I want to share two more laws with you. If you don’t know something because the knowledge was absent or unattainable, then there is no blame. This is called “nescience.”
If you don’t know something and the necessary information was present or attainable, and you just willfully refused or disregarded it, that carries blame. This is called “ignorance.”
There are causes and effects.
One last review about the master key that will unlock doors:
- Recognize there is a problem. This requires introspective work – hard work – which might include the destruction of belief systems and breaking of barriers.
- Recognize that symptoms are merely the effect of underlying causes. Instead of simply treating symptoms, make an accurate diagnosis of the causes of the problems. Solve problems by way of knowledge, learn. Knowledge requires work and time, spiritual currency. Immediate gratification keeps people in their ignorance. It takes time to learn.
- Through the knowledge acquired via accurate diagnosis, take the required action necessary to rectify the causal factors which led to the manifestation of the problem.
- And the biggie: ALWAYS include the Lord Jesus Christ in all of this.
For those that don’t know the 7 Natural Laws. They are in the book I See…Awake! And also listed below:
- The principle of Mentalism. The Universe is Mental; thought.
- The principle of Correspondence. As above, so below; as below, so above.
- The principle of Vibration. Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.
- The principle of Polarity. Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same.
- The principle of Gender. Gender is everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.
- The principle of Rhythm. Everything flows out and in; everything has it tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum manifests in everything; rhythm compensates.
- The principle of Cause and Effect. Every cause has its Effect; every Effect has its cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation but nothing escapes the Law.